June 15, 2014

Father's Day Table Setting

Since we woke up to a beautiful morning,
I decided to set the deck table for our Father's Day breakfast!

Father's Day Table Setting - Breakfast on the deck with Dad

Masculine Table Setting using plaid napkins
 Although we are a family of four,
we have six chairs so I added two settings
to make the table look finished!
(My kids were annoyed by this!)

Masculine Place Setting with Plaid Napkins - great look for Father's Day
I have had these napkins forever
but I thought they added the perfect masculine touch!

Preserved Boxwood - a simple centerpiece
This preserved boxwood from Homegoods
shows up all over my house!

Outdoor table setting for Father's Day
Originally, the table was simple with
just browns, creams and black.

Outdoor Shell Pillow
But my son insisted I put the new pillows out
even though they added some blue into the mix.

Ideas for outdoor dining - masculine table setting for Dad
 I have to admit, 
they do brighten it up and
they make sitting at the table more comfortable!

Patio furniture and umbrella - outdoor table setting ideas
 We couldn't ask for better weather today!

Grays and tans on the deck
Even my photo-bombing doggie
enjoyed sniffing the fresh morning air!

Outdoor Father's Day Table Setting
We'll probably sit out here again for dinner tonight.

Happy Father's Day 
to all the wonderful fathers out there!

What are your plans today?

Linking to:

12 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely table and great view! and I am in love with your photo bomber! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect place to enjoy a meal outside. Love the plaid napkins and Rosie can photo bomb anytime she likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inviting, musculine and still pretty! Happy Fathers day to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spot to hang out with the family over a Father's Day breakfast! Hope your husband enjoyed his day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the nautical feel of this little alcove! What a wonderful way to spend a meal for Father's Day...hope it was as awesome as it looks!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The table looks great and your backyard is gorgeous. So green! I love how happy Rosie looks, too. Hope you had a great Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific table and location to enjoy Father's Day! Love the pillows - good call on your son's part!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful table and your fur baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that it's masculine with the soft, subtle browns & beiges, but adding those pretty pillows to the chairs really stepped it up a notch. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outdoor setting! I love eating outdoors whenever possible. Often I fix me a bowl of cereal for breakfast and head outside to eat it. The napkins are perfect and I love the new pillows! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly manly tablesettings - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!