June 25, 2014

A Few Links that Make Me Happy

After spending a couple days at the beach, my house is a wreck and I am digging out from a pile of laundry!  While I sort through the sandy mess, I thought I would share a few links that make me happy...

Since keeping my kids healthy is so important to me, I was thrilled to read that at least one school is heading in the right direction:
Click here - Fairfield Living mag.com

I need to show this short clip to my kids -youtube.com

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to take the kids to my favorite beach from my childhood  - Beach Haven, NJ on Long Beach Island...


And if you want to see more examples of some beautiful Jersey Shore beaches, click here - Buzzfeed.com - Beautiful Beaches You Won't Believe are in NJ

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love this post...our beaches are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to the "Jersey Shore" and that is definitely one place I'd love to visit! Glad you are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach is heavenly…I could use some sand between my toes right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share. Discovered some new great pages.
    interior-decoration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time at the beach! Wish my daughters' schools would adopt a better lunch program - they still serve the same crappy pizza and other junk as the cafeterias did when we were growing up. Would be so nice to not have to pack lunches every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!