April 3, 2014

Featured Today!

Today, I am so excited to be featured at Marty's blog, A Stroll Thru Life!  If you don't know Marty already, you really need to stop by.  She is one of the sweetest bloggers around and she hosts a fun series called "Pulling It All Together".
So, please swing by A Stroll Thru Life to say hello and read about how I pulled my home office together!

If you are actually visiting me from Marty's blog, 
Welcome to Calypso in the Country!...


Over at Marty's blog, I gave you a tour of my home office and explained how I "pulled it all together".  I designed an inspiration board which I used a guide when I shopped for the room.  You can see the full post on my plan here - Office Inspiration from Ballard in case you had any questions about the items on the board at Marty's blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Thanks again Marty!

10 comments:

  1. How fun - I will hop over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and with good reason...your office is FABulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a sweetie, will go check out your lovely office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty orchid. I looked at some the other day, but was afraid I'd kill it in record time, so I didn't get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the feature....your office is fabulous!!! I am soooooo envious of your wonderful space!!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your office came together, Shelley, I'm not surprised it's being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Love your office. On my way over right now to chack it out! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to go check out your feature. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!