March 13, 2014

A Great Find

While browsing on Pinterest this morning,
I stumbled upon some beautiful kitchens...


And some breathtaking rooms...

When I popped over to check out the website, I found the most impressive architectural firm and proceeded to page through every single photo in their portfolio.  And when I was done, I went through most of them again, pinning away.... I love it when that pin button is all set up on a website!


Seriously, you have to check out their site - Brooks and Falotico Architects.  This extremely talented firm designs new homes, renovations, vacation homes, accessory buildings and commercial.  I don't think I have ever enjoyed flipping through a portfolio as much as I have with this one.

We have been in our home 15 years now and I think I am getting a little eager to make some changes.  I find myself looking at new homes and renovations a lot more lately.  Some people go through a mid life crisis at my age...but I am going through a mid-life-house-crisis!  I guess it's better than having an affair - lol!

If you haven't checked out this website, I suggest that you head over now!
You won't be sorry!

Have you come across any architects that take your breath away?

Linking to:


5 comments:

  1. That kitchen is out of this world !!!
    After what I've been going through with renovations - it might be easier to have an affair LMHO
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

  2. Fantastic web site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to study some much more. I am using your feeds also seaside heights nj hotel
    seaside heights boardwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heading over to this site right now - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous rooms - I've got to go check out that site! Another architect site that's amazing is Castro Designs - love everything they do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, each room is just fabulous! I love that kitchen, it's awesome! Thanks for sharing, will head over and check out the site now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!