January 14, 2014

Dogs and Photos

Last night I recorded The Bachelor
and then watched it after the kids went to sleep.
I really can't stay up the way I used to...
I barely accomplished anything today!


On one of the dates, Juan Pablo (the current Bachelor for all you non-Bachelor watching people out there), took the girls on a photo shoot date.  They posed with dogs to promote the Best Friends Animal Society.  I love when shows use their popularity to raise awareness for charities and good causes.

Anyway, even though my Rosie wouldn't have qualified for the photo shoot since she was not a shelter dog, I thought I would share a picture of our own photo shoot.  This was one of the pictures my long time friend and photographer took this past fall.  As soon as I get her approval, I will share more of her work with you.  I guess, I should have actually put her "watermark" on the photo since I didn't take the picture...I hope she doesn't mind...there goes 40 years of friendship - lol.

So tell me, are you watching The Bachelor this season?
That Juan Pablo is one cutie!


15 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! Rosie is definitely smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..what a great photo! You both look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shelley, that is such a darling photo of you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your dog look pretty Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture of you and Rosie! What a great idea. I haven't gotten into this seasons Bachelor.. keep me updated. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughters and I used to have Bachelor night at our house when they were still living at home. Loved it. That's a beautiful photo of Rosie and you! You're both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture of you and Rosie! I never got into Bachelor, I haven't really followed any TV series at all this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how I was touched by your simple (and light-hearted) reference to 40 years of friendship. What a beautiful thing!

    And you and Rosie are pretty darn adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Embarrassed to say it but yes, I'm a Bachelor addict. Juan Pablo may just be one of my faves. Your dog is such a doll - love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty picture of you, Shelley! Rosie you're pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No I'm not a Bachelor viewer, but I love this photo with your sweet looking doggie. And you look beautiful Shelley!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!