Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Is it Friday already?!

This week we had our first real taste of colder weather in New Jersey.
All the leaves have fallen off the trees
and it finally has started looking and feeling like November around here.
We even had a few flurries earlier in the week!

On days like this, it's nice to start the day with a warm breakfast
so this week, the kids and I tried a new (to us) GMO free food


We just popped a few in the toaster, poured on some syrup
and breakfast was served!

Needless to say, this was not a difficult food to get my kids to try!
They were delicious!

Not only does Van's make an organic GMO-free line
of waffles, but they also carry many gluten-free products.
Go check out their website!

*Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to mention this brand.

If you would like to see more of my GMO-free list,
please click on any of the links below!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U

What have you been eating for breakfast?

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. We just love Van's gluten-free waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I just tried the gf waffles this week and I was amazed at how they tasted better than eggo's!

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner...although sometimes it may take a couple days!

Every now and then when I am getting too many spam messages, I stop allowing anonymous comments - sorry about that if you are having trouble!