October 4, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Welcome to the Friday Food Focus
where each week I highlight Non-GMO brands of food.

As we have traveled down the alphabet
we have reached the letter "Q"!

And since I could not find a brand of GMO-free food to try
that begins with "Q",
this week "Q" will stand for question...

Question where you food comes from.
Question why we even have genetically modified foods on our shelves.
Question why there are so many food allergies these days.

Question why I waited until bedtime to write this post with a paint fume induced headache!

Anyway, 
please stop by next week
for the letter "R".
I promise I will have a brand to review for you!

Until then, if you can't live without some examples of GMO-free foods,
check out my previous posts.
Just click on each letter below!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging about this. I did not realize you did this. I am so mad at my friends and family in California. They had the chance to start the stopping of GMO's. Unfortunately, the food companies spent 1 million a day in advertising, and people were really confused.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!