September 7, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Where did this week go?

Did I miss Friday?...oops!

For my quest to go GMO free from A to Z,
this week we are focusing on the letter "M"!

In my travels up and down the organic aisles,
I have recently come across Muir Glen.


Muir Glen makes tomato sauces and other tomato products.  
So far I have tried their tomato paste.  

Not only is the tomato paste organic and GMO free but
Muir Glen does not use BPA liners in their cans!
Do you know how hard it is to find tomato products that don't use BPA?
This makes me happy!

Anyway, I tried the tomato paste when we made sloppy joes the other night and it had a great tomato taste.  I'll use this brand from now on for tomato paste and plan to try some of their other tomato products too.

Once again - I am not being compensated in any way to mention this product.  I am just trying to promote the Non-GMO foods that I have tried.


If you would like to check out previous posts
in my GMO-free A to Z journey,
click on each letter below.

A B C D E F G H I J K L

Have you tried any new GMO free foods lately?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. We LoVe MG's pizza suace....it is the best. Thanks for putting together this series. Love learning about new products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use this brand all the time, but I had no idea of its other healthy benefits.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!