July 27, 2013

Friday Food Focus

So, let me tell you
it was not easy to find organic/Non-GMO food
that starts with the letter "H"".

I thought this would be one of those weeks where I tried something new
but was disappointed when I came home from the store with nothing.

Then I opened my fridge...
Oh yeah!
I forgot about my Honest Tea!

Honest carries a huge selection of teas and juices.  I originally discovered this brand when I was looking for bottled teas that were not too sweet and did not contain high fructose corn syrup.  The Mango Acai White Tea has become my favorite and only has 9 grams of sugar!  Have you ever looked at the sugar content of most bottled teas?  Shocking, I know!    This has become my favorite go-to tea when I am too lazy to brew my own iced tea.

Once again, if you want to follow along with my GMO-free journey
click below for past weeks.

A B C D E F G

And like I have said before, I am not being compensated in any way to mention these products each week.  I am just trying to make everyone aware that there are Non-GMO products out there worth buying!

What kind of tea do you drink?

2 comments:

  1. I drink the same one and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this!! I generally do a mix of black and green tea, and often add a bit of orange.

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Designer Series & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!