March 11, 2013

Simple Spring Mantel

I am always rearranging my mantel
to reflect the seasons.
Spring Mantel

For this spring, I kept things simple with black and white.
Spring Mantel with Round Mirror
That way I could coordinate with the black frame
on my round mirror.

Ivy in white pot
I have used the black Pier One candlesticks many times in the past.
The white flower pots once held my long-gone evergreens from Christmas.
Let's see how long the ivy lasts!

Easter bunnies on mantel
For a touch of Easter,
I added the little bunnies I just bought at Pier One.

And I wanted to use tulips,
but for some reason
I couldn't find them anywhere!
White pitcher with flowers
The reddish spring flowers worked as a good substitute.
Since I have some reds in the room,
the flowers tie in to the room better than if I had added pink like I envisioned.

Simple Spring Mantel
White I was trying out different looks,
I took the ivy away for an even simpler feel.

Easter Mantel
I guess we are getting ready for Easter!

Have you decorated your mantel for spring?
I would love for you follow along so you don't miss a post!

Linking to:

19 comments:

  1. I always love a great mantel. Yours does not disappoint. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mantel. Simple and Sophisticated. I think I like it without the ivy best. Unfortunately I don't have a mantel so I have to be content to enjoy others. Very pretty. Have a great week, love, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mantel, bunnies are so cute! I need to get to Pier One Imports one of these days! I am actually starting to pull together my mantel as we speak....Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your black and white looks so fresh, and those neutral little bunnies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! It is simple and sweet:) Thanks for sharing!

    Shannon {Cozy Country Living}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mantle looks wonderful - love the contrast of all of the white porcelain with the black round mirror...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little bunnies! So cute.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the mantle.. I think the pop of color with the flowers just brings it all together.. The bunnies are adorable.. I pulled my Easter stuff out the other day.. I don't have much just a few things here and there. I think I will be posting that to my blog tomorrow.. The mantle looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black and white against the wood. The flowers provide that perfect pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks wonderful! Love those little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome black and white ~ a classic! Those bunnies are so cute!
    I found you today thru The Scoop Linky. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bunnies are just so CUTE!!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a couple of those bunnies on my mantel this spring too. I love them! Your mantel is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's such a classy mantel and the bunnies had a little bit of whimsy. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This mantel looks so pretty with all the white. I really like it and I wish I had more restraint when it comes to my mantel. It really looks dramatic. You've got such a eye for composition.
    Leslie (gwen moss)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shelley, The little rabbits are adorable and I love the pitchers! Thanks for linking to the Open House party.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Adorable!! Love those sweet little bunnies :) Thank you so much for partying with us at "it's a Spring Thing".. Pinning it!! :)
    xo
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute Shelly!
    I adore the bunnies!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!