February 11, 2013

St. Croix on the Bachelor!

I have mentioned before that one of my guilty pleasures is watching
The Bachelor.

 I don't think I have ever missed an episode.
Embarrassing.
But the Bachelor is really the only reality show I watch
plus...
I love watching all the exotic locations they shoot in!
(Yeah, that helps me justify my Bachelor obsession!)

Anyway,
Even if you are not a fan of the show,
you will want to watch it tonight if you need a little island escape!
On tonight's episode,
Sean takes his group of women to the island of
St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

They will be staying at the legendary
Buccaneer.
Go on over to their website to see more.
They are even offering a special "Bachelor Couples Package".
How cute is that?

I have never been to St. Croix before.  So far I have only been to Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands and St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands.  It looks like I have another place to put on my list!  St. Croix looks beautiful and I will enjoy watching the drama unfold tonight as the Bachelor takes his dates out in different island locations.  Fun, fun, fun!

After a weekend of snow,
I am excited to sit back and do some island swooning.
I may even pull out the blender
and enjoy a pina colada for the occasion!

If you want to read my posts about the resorts
seen on other Bachelor or Bachelorette seasons,
 click on the links below!
Anguilla
Curacao
Rosewood Resorts (Bermuda)

Will you be watching tonight?
Have you been to St. Croix before?


4 comments:

  1. I might have to watch the show tonight... and take the island tour!! I seem to get my dose of tropical sea, sun and fun by watching HGTV's new show Hawaii Life.
    Maya @ Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched for a few seasons but I've been watching this one. Loving the island views!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already got me hooked on Rules of Engagement, but, sorry, Shelley, I won't be watching The Bachelor. I have to catch up on Housewives of Atlanta! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first season that I am not watching. I just don't get it with that guy? I have always loved the exotic locations, and who wouldn't fall in love in those places? I always get sad when I hear that the couple broke up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!