February 27, 2013

A Great Find!

As I mentioned previously, I need to replace the clock in my laundry room. 
I know, I know... not the clock again!  
Are you sick of hearing about it already?  


Well, things haven't gone very smoothly with my purchase.  First, I ordered one from Bellacor and wasn't happy with that.  Then the other day, I received this one from Overstock.

While I like the clock, I felt it looked a little plain on the wall, 
especially since it had to replace one that I really loved.

Then I found a new website:

I would like to start off by saying that I have no connection to this website whatsoever, they are not compensating me in any way and I am gaining nothing by mentioning them to you!

But I want to tell you that I LOVE the selection of clocks they carry!!!  

Finally, I found a place where there were so many to choose from that I just couldn't decide!  Not only do they have an amazing selection, but you can choose the size you want to order starting at 12" and going all the way up to 60" in some cases!  The clocks are only 1/2 thick so it should fit perfectly on the wall in my laundry room where the cabinet door opens onto it.  The company will also customize the clock for you.  You can change the numbers from regular to roman numerals on some of the clocks and if there is a logo on one that you don't like, you can have them remove it or even replace it with one of your own.  I thought about ordering mine with a monogram but I ended up just using the "as is" option.  And to top it off, when you place your order, if you share the website with a social media, they will take $5.00 off your order.  So after I liked them on Facebook, the 12" clock I ordered came to just $39.00 AND the shipping is FREE on all products!  

I know, I totally sound like an ad for them but I am just so excited!  I just ordered my clock this morning, so once it arrives I will let you know how I like it!

Have you found any great websites you would like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, the simple things that make us giddy! :) Can't wait to see what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that you posted about this Shelley - I was just thinking about how I need to put a clock in our master bathroom, and get more obnoxious alarm clocks for my kids' rooms (can you tell we had a late morning today?) Thanks for sharing this site - I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested to see the new clock. I like the one you got from Overstock.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!