Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Style Board

Today, I decided to
post a Signature Style Board!

I have seen them around on other blogs lately
and I thought it would be fun to design one of my own.

Darlene from the lovely blog,
Fieldstone Hill Design
posted a tutorial for making a Style Board
and it really couldn't have been easier.

The only difficult part was trying to
 narrow down pictures from all my Pinterest boards.

I think I must have changed my mind 10 times!

But here is what I came up with...

I want my home to feel:

Classic
Casually Elegant
Relaxed
Textured
Natural
Warm
Inviting
Comfortable
 a little Coastal
and a touch of tropical  - of course!

Now is that too much to ask?...

Now I just have to transform my home into my Pinterest boards!
I don't think I am quite there yet...

Putting together the Style Board ended up being a fun project!  I also linked my Style Board to Darlene's blog, Fieldstone Hill Design.  She is adding all the submissions to her Pinterest page.

Have you made a Style Board yet?

Linking up to:
Serenity Now - Weekend Bloggy Reading

4 comments:

  1. I've never made one, but love yours!! Must visit Fieldstone Hill Designs to learn how - happy Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made one yet, sounds like fun! I love the feel of your style board…Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner...although sometimes it may take a couple days!

Every now and then when I am getting too many spam messages, I stop allowing anonymous comments - sorry about that if you are having trouble!