Monday, December 17, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness


The sadness of last week's tragedy in Connecticut
has left so many of us feeling helpless.
What do we do?
How can we help?


To honor the precious lives lost on that day,
one of my favorite bloggers,
Lisa from Shine Your Light
has come up with a wonderful list of 
Random Acts of Kindness.

She and her children will be performing
those anonymous acts of kindness
to 26 people
for each of the children and adults lost at Sandy Hook.

I love this idea so much
that I just had to post a link to her blog post today.

Please go check out her list
and use some of her ideas 
or come up with a list of your own.

She even made a printout
which you can copy and print
so you can leave a note for your act of kindness.

Help spread the love
and turn some sadness into kindness.

"There is no better exercise for the heart
than reaching down and lifting people up"
- John Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner...although sometimes it may take a couple days!

Every now and then when I am getting too many spam messages, I stop allowing anonymous comments - sorry about that if you are having trouble!