Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Snowing

Today we are getting our first snow of the season!

(I don't count the little dusting we had during that nor'easter 
right after Hurricane Sandy.)

Here is what it looked like when I was driving home from the store
a couple of hours ago.

 And I took this picture before when I was in here
decorating my new shelf.
Stop by tomorrow to see it!

I am surprised you can't really see all the footprints
from my lunatic dog.
She was going crazy out there earlier today!
I will show you those pictures in this weekend's 
"Weekend Pupdate".

How is the weather in your area today?


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wish it would snow some here. I LOVE it!!! Enjoy with some good ole hot cocoa. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,
    We were supposed to have some snow today here in Brooklyn, my temporary hangout while I get power back in Rockaway.. However, it just rained all day! Yuk! The snow looks so pretty outside your window. Enjoy decorating your shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I always think snow is extra beautiful when I'm not in it. :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo pretty! makes me wish we'd get some this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snow pictures. Cloudy and dreary here all day, but perfect decorating weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful!...... Been raining here in Geneva for 4 solid days.... which means too much coffee and too much online shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner...although sometimes it may take a couple days!

Every now and then when I am getting too many spam messages, I stop allowing anonymous comments - sorry about that if you are having trouble!