October 1, 2012

Advice From My Blog Friends

I am SO excited!
A bunch of girlfriends and I are planning a trip to
Charleston, SC!!!
A couple of them have been there before
but I would love some advice from my blog friends
about what I must see and do.
I know LOTS of shopping will be involved.
And my husband won't be there to hold me back...
so look out Charleston!

Please leave me a comment about what you love about Charleston.
I will be there for 3 or 4 days so I should be able to accomplish a lot.

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you lucky thing! I wish I *had* been there. It looks heavenly! Have LOTS of fun!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there and would love to go! Have a great time with your friends - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I can't believe I am going away without the kids!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!