September 25, 2012

Simple Black and Orange Tabletop

Thank you to everyone who chimed in yesterday
with advice on sheets!

I slept in those wrinkled disasters last night
and they were actually pretty comfortable.
I guess I will keep them
(as long as they are well hidden under the duvet)
but I will continue my quest to find the perfect sheets!

Onto other things...

 When I was out at a garden center yesterday,
I found this great black and orange fabric.
It was already the width of a runner
and they sold it by the yard for I think around 2.99 per yard. 
It is actually a little longer than shown in the picture
but I just folded the two ends under for now.

I think it works well as a runner
to keep on the table through Halloween.

Last year I went much lighter for my everyday look...
I am sure this year,
I will be using those white pumpkins somewhere!

I think the black and orange plaid feels very warm and  fall-like.
Who knows, I might get ambitious this week
and do a full table setting around it!

And did you notice,
I am now attempting to add the watermark to my pictures?
Take that all you blog thieves!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving a comment! I love your orange & black plaid table runner, perfect for this season!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This is my favorite time of year, and I LOVE the fall colors, although I am not much of a table setter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric at a garden center. How cool. That is perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid and the orange and black is unique and perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and orange is a winner I think. Looks very warm, cozy and fallish....
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love black and orange together ... and plaid too? well, it's autumn perfection! very pretty table!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!