May 8, 2012

What I'd Love for Mother's Day

My world revolves around my family.
Of course my biggest wish for Mother's Day and every day,
is that my kids will always be happy and healthy.

But let's just say those kids also had the power
to convince Daddy we "needed" a few things...

Here are a few I might like love:

A completely new kitchen:

An addition of a sunroom:

Or a screened porch:

And last but not least...
A vacation in a luxury resort:

Ahhh... to dream.

But I honestly would be just as happy with homemade gifts
and hugs and kisses from my boys!
(I can just hint around for the other things
when anniversary time comes around!)

What would you like for Mother's Day?

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I'd love a big kitchen and a screened porch, too. If only . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for my b & w striped awning, I think my husband thought that was just fluff for blogging! :) Good luck with those on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love everything you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get.out.of.my.head.
    I'll take one of everything please.
    That sunroom- oh my goodness. i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'll jump on the band wagon for one of each! :)
    I hope your mother's day is wonderful.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley, can I dream along with you in wishing for a beautiful white kitchen like the one in the photo? It is beyond beautiful and just happens to be my style. I wish you much luck in having your dreams or at least one of them come true. I hope you and your hubby, the boys and Rosie enjoy a wonderful Mother's Day together. ------------ Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my kind of wish list! Love it!

    My mom used to say that every year, that all she wanted was happy, healthy kids. We used to roll our eyes, but I can see exactly why she said that now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a wish list! I'm not a mom, but i would love all of the above too

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!