February 10, 2012

Places to Sleep

This first week with the puppy (and a cold)
has been more exhausting than I imagined.

I wish I could spend more time here...
But since I am downstairs
and outside more than in my bed,
I find myself dreaming of places I would like to sleep.

For instance,
this bed looks very inviting...

I would love to sink into these gorgeous pillows.

www.potterybarn.com

This bed would be like sleeping
on a cloud!

I would feel happy napping in this
cheerful Lilly Pulitzer bedding.

Ahhh...the days when I could nap like this...

When I was pregnant,
I probably spent half of my vacation
 napping on this bed in Jumby Bay, Antigua...

Oh, to be lounging on one of these beach chairs!...
Grace Bay Beach - Turks and Caicos

And my life would be complete
if I could sleep on the bed on this porch!

Please wish me luck
with getting the puppy to sleep more than 4 hours at a time!

And stop by this weekend for my "Weekend Pupdate"
to see pictures and hear about all the "fun" we've been having!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Please don't make me jealous
 by saying you are going to catch up on some sleep!

Linking to:

11 comments:

  1. Love your photos! The beds look so comfy! Hope you feel better and good luck with your puppy. Enjoy it they grow so fast!

    This weekend, I am finishing packing and moving on Wednesday, YEAH!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, you are almost there!
    Sorry, but I must say, I am doing just that on this rainy, gloomy day! lol. Have a nice day with pup! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often say that I would be very happy living in a Pottery Barn catalog! Just an ordinary weekend around here...driving kids to their activities, laundry, house chores, and perhaps some more rennovation in the kitchen. Take care, Shelley. I hope you get lots of rest somehow! I am looking forward to seeing photos of the devil pup! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We might have to share that porch. The beach pictures make me whimper a little. Hang in there with the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you poor thing with the puppy and the cold all at once! Rest when you can, looking forward to the pup update :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that swinging day bed!!!! It is gorgeous. I have a porch so all I need is the bed. heehee. On a more serious note, I hope you are feeling better. I'm looking forward to the puppy update. In the meantime, eat some chicken soup, drink plenty of water and REST.-----------Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I remember those puppy days so well!!! I can't beleive my pooches are 13 now...my how time flies!
    Have a great weekend :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh...those beds are calling my name! I'd take any one of them! Love the 'pup'date! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration! I love that last photo. So dreamy! Actually any of those beds would work for me. Sounds perfect for a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh puppies are so much work but worth it. How great is Pottery Barn's new bedding. Nice post, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching up on many of your past posts. I must say, in this post, you've shared some great places to sleep. I don't think I could pick a fave.

    I hope you're feeling a bit better. And I remember those puppy training days. They'll soon be a faint memory . . . here's hoping, anyway!

    Can't wait for a recent puppy update. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!