December 20, 2011

Holiday Touches

No room is off limits when it comes to Christmas decor!

I just added a couple things our guest bathroom
to make it feel a little like Christmas.
You have to look very closely to notice though!


A couple decorative towels.

Some fresh greens, pinecones & an ornament
to dress up the toilet!



See that picture on the wall?

This one used to be there.
But it was time to say goodbye.

I bought the white beadboard frame a few months ago.
After the holidays I plan on putting a nice photo in it.
But this holiday printout works fine for now.

Gotta love those free online printables!

Do you add holiday decor to every room?

Linking to:

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant. I like little touches like that as opposed to a whole room being re-done in Christmas decor.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Christmas touches. Hope you will drop by tonight at 8pm EST to link up to my party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the framed print. Your guest bath is very pretty and ready for anyone who visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, just enough, and not overdone! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little touches in the bathroom. I usually decorate the bathroom as well but didn't get that far this year. Thanks for linking!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bathroom is lovely with the Christmas touches! The wall color is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Saybrook Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your guest bathroom looks so lovely! Sweet & simple ideas... and I love the picture!!

    warm winter wishes,
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bathroom looks very nice with the subtle hints of Christmas. Even at this late date, I think I will copy your toilet tank decoration. Everything looks pretty throughout your house. The bakers rack from the previous post is so festive and fun. Merry Christmas--------Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect simple touches to make the bathroom feel festive!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!