October 14, 2011

Minor Pottery Barn Update

I was thrilled the other day
when I received a
Pottery Barn "Friends and Family" 20% discount in the mail!

I just HAD to use it so I shopped a little yesterday.
In fact, it is good until the 19th so I may be heading back!

Anyway, I picked up these tan chenille pillows.

I knew I wanted 2 larger pillows to go behind the two red ones on these chairs.
I brought one of the red pillows
 to the store with me
 and tried out a few looks on the seagrass chairs on display.

I was happy with how the chenille ones looked
and even happier when I got home to see how well they blended in the room.
The color of the pillows are almost identical
to the fabric on my accent chair!
Why do I bother taking picures on cloudy days?
And if I get tired of them in the living room...
I can always move them in here where I moved the loveseat.
They go perfectly with my Pier One pillows...

And the art work.



So, that's it...
a simple update.
But I am already planning my next purchase!
How can I not use that 20% discount again?
It's Pottery Barn!

I know, I am such a marketing victim!
Oh well, it's not like I am ordering gadgets
 in the middle of the night
 from one of the TV shopping channels!

Are there any stores that you just cannot resist?

Linking today to:

French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
At the Picket Fence - Inspiration Friday

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful home, beautiful pillows! Dontcha just love those friends and family discounts? Your chairs are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows look great! I can't believe what a close match the fabric is to your chair! I can pretty much find something to buy everywhere I go...especially HomeGoods, Marshall's, and TJMaxx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow" How I wish I could grab some pillows at PB... loving the texture.

    You done a great find and job well done.

    Greetings,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty - and versatile - they could go anywhere. Love 20% off PB!
    Have a great weekend, Shelley! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pillows, Shelley!! Yes... it's a simple update... but really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 20% coupon...how great is that! Love your new pillows, they add such a nice touch. Your home is beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!