July 23, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun Saturday #8

The Northeast is in the middle of a major heatwave.
If I must be outside,
the only place you will find me is:

"Knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind thru my hair
Only worry in the world
Is the tide gonna reach my chair."

  - from "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band

This week's photo is
Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman
(I am sure it is cooler there than in New Jersey!)

Are you "knee deep in the water somewhere?"

Have a great weekend!




6 comments:

  1. It's been cool here in California, which is highly unusual for this time of year. I suspect that our heatwaves will be coming soon. It seems as though the worst heat always comes when the kids go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in NYC this week and in shock at how hot it was. Hard to breathe. It is cooler in Miami! Who would think? Hope your staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew it's hot here in the mid-Atlantic! I stayed home from an outdoor wedding today because it was just too dang hot! Hope it all breaks soon. Thanks for your very sweet visit to my strawberry table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to the Northeast!! Love to visit your blog, Shelley - I'm your newest follower! I'm far from the beach and everything coastal... but my heart is at the beach and I try to create my own Beachy Nest at home.

    I'm from Germany and it's a very cold and rainy July this year. Enjoy the sun and have a nice Sunday! Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh... love that song! Wish I was still in the water in the FL Keys! Sadly, this week I'm back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Satan called, he wants his weather back.

    It was 104 in the shade, literally, in the shade at my office today.

    Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!