June 13, 2011

No More Puddles in the Dining Room

No, we did not have a leaky ceiling.
But we did have curtain panels that have been bothering me forever!

As you can see, they puddled

but not in a good way.
More of a way that says,

"My owner is too cheap to buy custom...
and too lazy to hem them to make them look neat!"

So today I decided to take the easy way out,
fold over the tops, re-clip them

and no more puddles!

I even creased them a little to make them nice and neat.
Although, they will not stay that way long
with 2 boys in the house!

That was one of the easiest tranformations I have ever done!
What took me so long?

Do you have any quick change
and/or "lazy" transformations you would like to share?

I am joining the party at:

5 comments:

  1. Thats pretty funny about my owner being too cheap! And the came out great once you adjusted them. They look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love that stripey fabric!

    Stopping by from A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! hee! I loved this post! Isn't it great when you can fix something so easily? Why can't decorating projects always come with an easy fix?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the very sweet comments you made on my post with regards to my anniversary. I also appreciate you stopping by...love your posts!!! You have wonderful ideas and taste...love stopping by.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when a solution to an annoying problem is that cheap and easy :)
    Great curtains, btw.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!