May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning

I felt the need to post this morning since we are
FINALLY
 getting some nice weather!
It's nice to take some time on a Saturday morning to walk around the yard.

I was so excited to see that my flowers are starting to bloom!


And my first few irises are showing up!

Some lilacs...

And a few others are blooming!

Of course I have neglected a few household chores...
These are the remnants from an early morning pillow fight!
My kids rarely sleep in...ughh! 

Pajamas are still on the floor!

None of the beds are made!

But some things ARE getting done!
(Even if it is not by me!) 
After 12 years of living here...
some things have to be replaced.
Not a fun job, but a necessary one.
Luckily, there doesn't seem to be too much damage underneath!
Oh, the fun of home ownership!

Do you have any home repairs scheduled for the weekend?

Have a great one!


4 comments:

  1. Your yard is looking very pretty! We are getting rain today and tomorrow, but Monday is promising sun.
    How fun to get a glimpse of real life, unmade beds, kids up too early, projects that need addressing, I guess that's real life, isn't it.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is looking wonderful. YOu can always make the beds, a stroll in the garden is much more fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Calypso,

    Hope you had fun!

    Love the prints on the bedding.

    Best,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard is very lovely, Shelley and YES, we have home repairs for the weekend and every day of the week LOL! We keep buying fixer uppers...will I ever learn? :O)

    Hey, I hope you have time to come over & enter our "pick your summer pillow" giveaway. The retail value is up to $200 ~ Have a great week!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!