December 18, 2010

New Jersey Rocks

I usually don't post on Saturdays, but I was at the food store this morning and noticed this cover from New Jersey Monthly and had to buy it!
As you may recall, (Of course you do - I just have so many readers out there! LOL!), I wrote a post a couple weeks ago about New Jersey.  See "What Exit".  Well, my post wasn't anywhere near being as detailed as the whole December Issue of NJ Monthly, but I did touch on a few things they mentioned.  Check out the NJ Monthly website at http://www.njmonthly.com/  for more details or pick up a copy of the magazine if you can.  It has some great articles and interviews from famous NJ residents.  It just cracked me up when I saw it since I always feel like I am trying to stand up for the state!

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting. PON's are family dogs - they simply love kids - gentle, always up for a game, trustworthy. They are however very wary of strangers and will bark loudly if anyone other than a member of their flock is coming into the house . You should know they simply hate being left alone and will get depressed if put in kennels frequently. They are herders and need space to run around in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I forgot your other question. PON's thankfully don't shed but do need to be given a thorough brushing - frequently.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!