December 21, 2010

Calypso Christmas Music

Now how can this be a blog with the word "Calypso" in it without mentioning Calypso Music? 

I came across some music on Amazon that might help to melt away all the holiday shopping stress...

To listen to this, click here:
Feel the stress melting away already?

And how can you not relax to Kenny Chesney who blends island music with country music - my kind of guy!


Or how about some Rudolph and other classics played on steel drums... 
www.amazon.com/christmas-caribbean-holiday-songs-performed/dp/B000001VCA

FYI - I don't have anything set up with Amazon to get paid for recommending anything...(I haven't even figured out how to do it anyway...).  I just wanted to share some different Christmas music with you that goes along with the theme of my blog! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!